Thursday, October 1, 2009

20 Months Old!







Everyday, I think to myself "Where did the time go?" I just cannot believe our gorgeous, funny, smart little girl is almost two-years-old already! All you parents out there know exactly what I mean.

Tracy took these photos a few days before we left Ocoee. (You can see my crutches in the background of one of the photos.) Aren't the pictures adorable?

I forgot to share one CUTE thing about Amelia in Thailand - she now tries to do ballet. Her good friend Pi Ice (that is "older sister" Ice in Thai) had been showing Amelia some ballet steps from the class she takes. And Amelia tries to imitate her. It is SO CUTE! Amelia raises her hands above her head, gets on her tippy toes and does this funny thing with her arms. And, of course, we all clap and laugh.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Amelia is such a beauty! She really looks like a little girl now, no longer a baby. Can I just say again how impressed I am you traveled with her by yourself while in a wheelchair. I am seriously impressed :)

La Familia Crespo said...

Beautiful pics as usual! She looks like such a preschooler, forget toddler! Our babies are growing up so fast!!!

Stacey McDonald said...

These are my favorite pictures by far! Such a pretty little girl ( kinda takes after her Auntie Stacey!!)